The National College is the leading provider of remotely accessible online CPD, trusted by over 18,000 schools and 120,000 users and rated 4.8 stars out of 5.
The membership includes an monthly programme of video webinars and CPD courses accessible on a centralised learning platform to help keep school leaders and staff empowered with up to date expert knowledge, respond to changes in the education sector and ensure compliance with statutory training requirements.
The whole school membership provides all staff members with their own unique login to the platform to access the CPD that is relevant to them. Importantly, they will be able to access all webinars and courses remotely, anywhere, anytime, on any device, helping schools to adapt to the “new normal”.
Importantly, our schools will also get access to their brand new “Catch-up” programme including “The Recovery Curriculum for Primary Schools: Re-connection, Recovery and Resilience” delivered by the expert Barry Carpenter, developed to help schools meet the guidance in terms of professional development for the full opening of schools to help all pupils make up for lost teaching time.
The membership includes the following:
* Access to their backlog catalogue of 200+ Webinars
* A minimum of 60 additional webinars during the 12 months
* Access to their School RSE Lead Webinar Series and Supporting Resources Package
* School Mental Health Lead Webinar Series + Supporting Resources Package
* Unlimited license per school to cover all staff in school with their Essential CPD training (Support Level to Governor Level)
* CPD Certification for each staff member for each webinar completed to evidence learning
* Question and Answer opportunities to their experts on completion of webinars
* Dashboard reporting to track and evidence staff CPD
* Log any external CPD completed
* Upload your own CPD videos and documents and track and evidence completion
The webinar programme covers any important topic areas for schools and currently includes:
* Recovery and Catch-up Curriculum
* Government Policy Updates (including the latest COVID-19 guidance)
* Governance and Leadership
* Teaching and Learning
* Mental Health
* Research & Best Practice
* Relationship, Sex & Health Education
* Ofsted & Inspections
Essential CPD Courses
The membership also includes a comprehensive suite of Essential CPD Courses which have been developed to cover all of our schools’ mandatory training requirements.
This training is followed by an exam with a pass rate to demonstrate their learning. If staff do not pass they will be able to retake the training until they pass and will then receive a CPD certificate to evidence their training.
The National College Learning Platform
Their award-winning learning hub will give you the opportunity to track staff training across the school, access all archived and upcoming webinars, monitor your own and your team’s progress and review certification across the whole school.
You now have the ability to upload your own videos and files in the system and track completion of your own internal CPD. You can also log any external CPD completed in the system so the platform can be used as a complete CPD tracking platform.
10 reasons why your school should become a member of The National College:
1. Over 200 webinars for the whole school workforce
2. The most up-to-the-minute remote CPD programme available with up to 10 new webinars added every month in response to policy, practice, research or school leader request
3. Essential CPD video courses covering ALL statutory training requirements for schools
4. Log all CPD in our hub whether completed with The National College or elsewhere
5. Evidence and report on CPD in minutes with our advanced CPD reporting at user, school and trust level
6. Upload your own CPD then share, track and certify across your school or trust
7. Tailor your recommended CPD by creating and assigning custom watch-lists to user groups
8. Vote what’s next! Every new webinar, course or learning hub feature has voted for by members
9. Annual reminders for staff to complete statutory CPD
10. Watch our webinars and course anywhere, anytime on any device through our members on Android and IOS app
The National College
The National College Membership usually costs primary schools and average £1000 per year
Current ALPSIT Offer can be found on our funding page here - https://alpsit.org.uk/funding/special-funding-discounts/the-national-college